Bukit Cilli Rafting is build by young local people who really intent to develop tourist destination at eastern part of Bali, by building one of rafting infrastructure at Telaga Waja River.
The Telaga Waja begins in the foothills of the sacred Mount Agung, the river has white clear water, nature life, green plantation surrounding and cold natural spring water.The narrow of gorges and breathtaking views of rice terraces plains all along the way for your final challenge! the water dam!. Length of rafting trip is approximately 12 kilometers take about 2 Hours. Telaga Waja River has Class 3+ rapids.
Bukit Chili Rafting rates are includes:
- Air conditioner return transfers
- Safety equipments, include safety helmets & live jackets
- Insurance coverage
- Profesionally trained and experience guides
- An excelent buffet lunch of afternoon meal
- Complete shower/changing facilities with towels
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable
- Padang Bai, Candidasa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian and Seminyak:
07.30 - 08.45 am (Morning Session) and 10.45 - 11.15 pm (Midday Session)
- Sanur: 08.15 - 08.30 am (Morning Session) and 11.15 - 11.45 pm (Midday Session)
- Ubud: 08.30 - 09.00 am (Morning Session) and 11.30 - 12.00 pm (Midday Session)
Bukit Cili Rafting
The company is build with goodwill basic mind to develope tourist object, close to Mother temple of Besakih and really dedicated for the local people to open new jobs for better life, it is not just business orientated but there is social program, and the most important is to promote nature preservation for which Bali is too small compared to other island in Indonesia and having population density among the highest in Indonesia.
|Tour Packages Options
|Children up 6 to 12 years
Inquiry | Back To Top
Mega Rafting, Bali Rafting, Bahama Rafting Adventure