Each of the four, two storey thatched, one, two or three bedroom beachfront villas face due east to greet the morning sun, have more than 350m2 living space, private 5 x 12 mtr swimming pools and garden dining pavilions. The gardens have antique rice barns for lounging by the white sand & lava beach less than 50 mtrs away.
There are cool terracotta floors in the dining, living areas downstairs & on the wrap-around terraces that have antique day beds for relaxing, reading or just simply gazing out to sea. Each of the villas are individually furnished with interesting antique pieces from all over the archipelago and the soft furnishings have been specially printed or woven locally to Dianas designs.
A circular wooden staircase leads up to a terrace & wooden-floored master bedroom with adjoining shower bathroom & dressing room. The antique four-poster beds are surrounded by huge floor to ceiling windows that look out onto the calm Bali Sea. The quiet downstairs bedroom has views of the gardens and adjoins the coral-walled open bathroom.
Puri Ganesha’s four very private one, two and three bedroom villas are situated on 400 mtrs of sand & coral beach in the quiet, unspoiled fishing village of Pemuteran in the northwest corner of Bali, near the National Park,
at a 3 ½ hours scenic drive from the airport.
- Villa staff & villa dining between 7.30am to 10.30pm.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Large open garden bathroom & shower bathroom upstairs.
- Ipod dock.
- IDD telephone - 'narrowband' internet access is available in the office!
- Laundry service.
- Private 5 x12 mtr swimming pool.
- Antique rice barns for lounging on the beach.
- Complimentary baby-sitting service.
- Therapeutic masseur on request.