A top choice for active visitors: the newly renovated, spacious "Villa Bougainvillea" is fully air-conditioned, features state-of-the-art TV systems and computer connections, has its own 10 x 5 meter private swimming pool, and guests still enjoy also the free use of the adjacent 23 meter lap pool and a full-size tennis court on-site.
White beaches and Bali's best watersport facilities including surfing, wind-surfing, parasailing, jet-skiing, banana-boat-riding and diving are in walking distance and the Bali Golf and Country Club is only minutes away. If required, this villa can be rented together with "Villa Hibiscus", "Villa Anggrek" and "Villa Cempaka" in the same compound to accommodate up to 20 guests.
Considering the top location and facilities, the free internet access, the quality of services including your Personal Butler and the in-house spa treatments, "Villa Bougainvillea" represents outstanding value.
"Villa Bougainvillea" is located in Tanjung Benoa adjacent to Nusa Dua and shares a beautifully designed and well-maintained Balinese compound with several other villas. However, each villa is set in its own private garden with tropical plants, flowers and a private swimming pool. The RUMAH BALI complex, operated by food guru Heinz von Holzen (author of the book "The Food of Bali" and owner of the very popular BUMBU BALI restaurants) includes also the "Balinese Village" with several restaurant areas, stages for traditional dance and theatre performances and a large traditional kitchen. (The "Balinese Village" is also the home of the famous BUMBU BALI Cooking School.)
Excellent swimming beaches are just minutes away, and so are many restaurants and a clinic with internationally trained doctors operating around the clock. A drive of less than 10 minutes takes you to Nusa Dua with many of Bali's best hotels and the Nusa Dua Galleria shopping center. It's about 20 to 30 minutes to Bali's international airport and 40 minutes to Kuta with its great variety of shops, restaurants and night life.
The newly renovated "Villa Bougainvillea" represents a beautiful blend of traditional Balinese architecture with modern facilities and amenities. The ground floor of the main building is occupied by a large air-conditioned living and dining area with comfortable sofas and lounge chairs and two dining tables for up to 10 guests - overlooking the garden, pool and ponds through its large glass windows and sliding doors. The spacious modern kitchen is separated from the dining area by an open bar.
The beautiful tropical garden features a 5 x 10 meter swimming pool and a spacious open-air poolside pavilion (Bale) with a comfortable lounge area and a round dining table for up to 6 guests. On the ground and first floors of the side building next to the main villa you find two guest bedrooms.
The very large, air-conditioned Master Suite measures about 7 x 14 meters and occupies the whole upper floor of the main building. It features a king-size bed in a cozy alcove, a spacious lounge area with a comfortable sofa and sofa chair, a good-size working desk, a large dressing and make-up area and a huge bathroom with double sinks, a bath tub and a shower area with a state-of-the-art multi-function shower. The 46 " LCD TV set with many cable TV channels with a home theatre sound system and a CD/DVD player can be controlled from the sofas or from the bed.
The two guest bedrooms are located on two floors of the side building. Both are also air-conditioned and have king-size beds and 32" LCD TV sets connected to CD/DVD players and the cable TV system featuring many international programs including several news and movie channels. You'll enjoy the spacious walk-in wardrobes, large bathrooms with good-size bath tubs and separate rain showers adjacent to both guest-rooms.
Facilities & Services
There is a direct IDD telephone in all bedrooms and in the living area and a combination of fax (direct dedicated line), scanner, copier and computer printer is located on the desk in the master suite. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with glasses, crockery, cutlery, stove, oven, blender, microwave, refrigerator, etc. The house staff includes maids and a trained cook who can prepare delicious local meals (there is one staff room, bathroom and laundry area at the back of the villa). They will also be happy to take care of your kids if you wish to go out alone. All staff members wear Balivillas.com uniforms and name tags to make identification easy.
Your personal Butler will take care of all your arrangements from planning meals, serving your afternoon tea, and arranging parties in your villa to visiting attractions, going shopping or organizing other activities and is available around the clock. A free massage on arrival is part of the service, and additional in-house spa & beauty treatments are available at nominal cost. Your air-conditioned car with a reliable driver (and gasoline) is included in the rates and at your service whenever needed.
Facilities & Features:
- 10 x 5 meter swimming pool with adjacent open-air pavilion
- (Bale) with lounge area and round dining table
- All bedrooms and the spacious living/dining area and kitchen are air-conditioned
- 5.1 stereo sound systems with CD/DVD player and audio library in the living area
- 46" LCD HDTV set with over 50 International news, sports and movie channels with home theatre sound system in the Master Suite
- 32" LCD TV sets with 50 international news, sports and movie channels in both guest bedrooms
- CD/DVD players with audio library in all bedrooms
- Parallel IDD telephone line in all bedrooms and living area, cordless phones in living room and Master Suite
- Multifunction HP fax/scan/copy computer printer with direct fax line in the Master Suite
- Personal electronic safes in all bedrooms
- State-of-art multi-function shower system and bath tub in Master
- Bathroom, rain showers and bath tubs in guest bedrooms
- Soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds, hair dryers, cotton robes and slippers in all bathrooms
- Free use of tennis court and 23 meter lap pool
- Your personal Butler to take care of ALL your requirements
- Excellent full-time cooks, maids, and house boys wearing uniform and name tags
- In-house massage and spa/beauty treatments
- 24-hours security
- Free use of mountain bikes (please reserve in advance)
- One time (one round) free participation of either parasailing or banana boat ride
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Welcome pack containing a Bali guidebook with maps, up-to-date practical information on Bali, an audio CD and a CD Rom with a complete Balinese cooking course (introduction plus 7 lessons) as well as over 60 recipes to take home as a souvenir.