Villa Waru’s gardens were conceived and designed by Bali’s colourful and well-known landscape architect, Made Wijaya. The main house was constructed in 2001 and the extended residence around a large pond has been recently completed. Villa Waru Bali exudes the gentle calm and sense of peaceful stability that is reminiscent of a colonial hill station in all its romantic aspects.
Villa Waru Bali combines this tranquility with outstanding amenities. The lighting is elegant and delightful. There are two saline filtered pools, internet access, large flat screen TV, entertainment consoles discreetly placed in each room and a fully equippe gourmet kichen that includes a commercial espresso machine.
The Balinese staff bathe you in their gentle smiles, the butterflies flutter through the beautiful blossoms and a soft breeze ripples across the pool. The tree branches murmur, the birds sing and the sunlight dapples the light in the Bale where you enjoy drinks served with homemade lemon cake. You stretch out after your arrival and contemplate a swim before sundown, the sun kisses your hair and shoulders, the colors blur into a tropical miasma and the gentle scent of frangipani and bougainvillea fills the air.
There are seven individual suites comprising two separate residences within the spacious 1.5-acre (6,000 square meters) estate, each with their own distinct style that can be taken separately or as a group. Each suite is air-conditioned, features en-suite bathrooms and is equipped with telephone, entertainment equipment and private dining areas designed with a creativity that keeps the practical in symmetry with the sensual.
- 5 dining and living areas. Main dining table seats 12.
- Designer garden with ponds, open pavilions and performance stage.
- 2 swimming pools with saline water filter system
- Video and satellite TV in main living areas.
- Unique wine cellar for business presentations or special meals.
- Pool table, bar and cinema equipment.
- One 7-seater passenger car plus driver (9-hour day).
- Additional car and driver can be arranged (additional charge).
- Gourmet international menu served by your own personal villa chef.
- 8 staff, including cook and driver.
- Airport transfers included in full rate.
- Free local calls. IDD calls (30% s
- Own electric generator ensures availability of power.
- Fax service (nominal charge).
- Baby sitting service can be arranged (additional charge).
- Massage / spa /tour / excursions can be arranged (no surcharge).
- Meals are offered at the cost of groceries, plus 25% to cover procurement, preparation and presentation costs.
- Event planning and catering (up to 50) for executive retreats and special events.