Villa Sumatra is designed from an authentic old Sumatran wood house which has been restored and decorated constituting the amazing master bedroom on the top of the main building. The rest is more modern but include local materials and decoration such as coconut and teak wood, tadalak, terracotta and stones. The tropical garden surrounded on one side by a river comprises a large traditional gazebo, a 14 meter long salt water system swimming pool. This unique villa offers to the guests plenty of different places to enjoy their holidays with large and comfortable common areas as well as smaller other spots to propose more privacy.
This 500 m2 building nestled on 1400 m2 tropical garden features a main building with downstairs, a huge living area, a TV room with a large TV screen, a well equipped kitchen, an open space dinning room, a bedroom and a mid open air bathroom. Upstairs in the traditional renovated Sumatra house a large and amazing master bedroom and its ensuite bathroom offer a large space area designed as a pure loft.
On one side of the swimming pool two guests' bedrooms and their ensuite bathrooms are all equipped as the other bedrooms with A/C, stereo, TV, DVD, water dispenser, mini fridge and safety box.
A 35 m2 traditional Gazebo designed and furnished for relaxation, Yoga or meditation is overlooking the river.
The villa is equipped with telephone, high quality sound system, high speed wireless internet access and numerous foreign TV channels through 2 different satellites are available independently in each room.
Sumatra Villa Bali Rooms
The 2 bedrooms and their private open air en suite bathroom are located adjoining with the living area. On the other side of the pool, two independent buildings are featuring the two guests bedrooms and their en suite open air bathroom.
All bedrooms area equipped as the other bedrooms with A/C, stereo, TV, DVD, and safety box.
Sumatra Villa Bali Services Facilities
The staff has been trained to serve you in comfort and elegance. In this Villa Complex (Villa Sumatra, Villa Sumba, Villa Nomade) is fully serviced by:
- Manager; oversees and coordinates the staff and property and is available to assist the guest during their stay.
- Cook; know how to shop for premium quality produce and all meals are provided to you at cost, naturally Indonesian cuisine is a specialty and we have a wide selection of delicious choice.
- Gardener & Pool Attendant; tending the garden and the grounds of the villa ensuring all the facilities of the villa run smoothly during your visit.
- Room Maid; taking care of your daily laundry and providing waiter service around the grounds and building of the property and responsible for all housekeeping duties.
- Security; patrol the ground and guard the entrance of the villa from dusk to dawn ensuring your security
Every effort of us will be made to make your stay unforgettable