This private honeymoon villa in Bali, complete with living and dining room and private swimming pool is an idyllic retreat for couples. Here, guests can be pampered with a massage, take a dip in the pool, or savour cocktails in the poolside gazebo as the sun sets, before being indulged with one of the romantic candlelit dinners for which Bali Villa M has become so famous.
The ground level air-conditioned bedroom offers direct access to the pool, and is characterised by a timber floor, dark wooden furnishings and a king size, canopied bed under a soaring roof. There is a flat screen, LCD satellite TV mounted on the wall, complete with DVD player and quality sound system. Three floor-to-ceiling glass doors open out into the garden. There is a dressing area behind the bed, two huge wall mirrors, built in wardrobes and a dressing table.
The adjoining bathroom is light and airy with a polished concrete floor and a large porthole window overlooking the pool. The bathroom is fitted with top quality Kohler sanitary ware, including a terrazzo bathtub, twin washbasins, a toilet and an award-winning 'Rain Forest' shower positioned within a clear glass cubicle. With the pool on one side and a small walled garden on the other, guests have the option of opening all of the glass doors to create an open-air experience, and the clever design allows guests to step directly from the bathroom into the swimming pool.
The sitting and dining room is a single storey, air-conditioned building with a high roof. It is elegantly furnished with a solid wood circular dining table for four, a comfortable sofa, ottomans and a coffee table, and equipped with a satellite TV, DVD player and quality sound system. Colourful artwork adorns the fresh white walls, and the provision of three sliding glass doors ensures that guests can fully appreciate the captivating view and the cool breezes. The well-equipped open plan kitchen is incorporated at the far end, featuring cream terrazzo worktops, a serving area, and dark wood units.
The large, cobalt blue tiled, infinity edge swimming pool measures 4 x 12 metres, and is perfect for swimming laps. It is flanked by a timber deck, which is furnished with sunloungers. A raised and cushioned 'bale' relaxation pavilion at one end is a great spot for chilling out. The garden is bordered by a glass wall designed to maximise the rice field view and highlight the awareness of being positioned directly in the middle of such a gorgeous rural area.
Service & Facilities
- Villa M Bali has a carefully selected team of highly trained professional staff, including a Villa Manager, Chef, Villa Attendant, Pool Attendant, Gardener and Security.
- The two separate villas can be joined to form one-five bedroom villa.
- Both villas have a 4 x 12 meter private swimming pool overlooking the rice fields.
- A complimentary breakfast for two is provided for each bedroom. This can be prepared by our chef in the villa's kitchen or from our master kitchen.
- 24-hour room service is available.
- Free broadband internet connection in every room with WiFi covering the public areas.
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, safety deposit box, satellite TV, CD and DVD player.
- Each villa has IDD telephone and Fax.
- Back-up electricity generator.
- Poolside BBQ facilities.
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver, and tours are available on request at an extra charge.
- Free Afternoon Coffe or Tea