5 Bedroom Villa - A visit to Villa Ombak Luwung Bali will allow you to experience an entirely new dimension of beauty, peace and tranquility. Ombak Luwung means 'magnificent waves' in the Balinese language. In other words, Ombak Luwung creates the ideal environment to relax and enjoy the beautiful blue waters of the Indian Ocean, right at your doorstep.
The name reflects the fact that the ever-changing view of the sea provides the backdrop for the buildings and its gardens. The pounding surf will set the rhythm of your stay here. Ombak Luwung is that very rare combination of absolute beachfront and exclusive privacy, exquisitely realized in the form of a Balinese-style architectural masterpiece.
Villa Ombak Luwung Bali contains five separate guest suites which are designed to accommodate ten (10) guests in total. Two main bedrooms beautifully stand facing each other adjacent to the Lounge. Both suites are beautifully appointed with sumptuous king size beds, luxurious wooden flooring, facing the large main swimming pool and the ocean. The third suite is set apart behind the Lounge and surrounded by pretty garden with falling water and lotus ponds. The last two suite-bedrooms are situated in the two storeys building located on the back of the compound. From this building upstairs guests may enjoy the view of the Indian Ocean clearly. Each suites offer luxury comforts include mosquito nets, crisp white linen, fluffy towels, colorful pillows, en-suite bathroom (bathtub, shower, hot & cold running water).
Food & Beverage
Guests may have any or all meals prepared by our staff. The timing of meals is entirely up to you. We only request that the staff be given some advance notice of very early or very late meal requirements. There is no charge for meal preparation, but the costs of all food and beverage purchases are borne by the guests. The kitchen staff will manage a shopping account for which guests will be responsible. Groceries are purchased at local markets or supermarkets as needed.
Facilities and Amenities Summary:
- Air-conditioned sea-view master bedroom with separate full bath pavilion.
- Air-conditioned sea-view king bedroom with en-suite shower and bathtub.
- Air-conditioned garden-view king bedroom with en-suite with shower and bath tub, opening onto private courtyard with massage bale and outdoor shower.
- Air-conditioned double bedroom upstairs with en-suite bathroom with full bath.
- Air-conditioned study room downstairs that can be a fifth bedroom, media room or study with en-suite and outdoor shower.
- All bedrooms have stereo systems. In addition, there are three TV’s with DVD/VCD available, two of which are also connected to satellite transmission.
- In-room safety deposit boxes.
- Air-conditioned dining room with seating for up to 10.
- 8 x 18 meter stunning swimming pool and lounges.
- Jacuzzi seats up to 8 adults.
- Antique "Sulawesi tall house" to enjoy the beautiful Bali sunset.
- Villa Ombak Luwung Bali is serviced by a Western-owned management and 1 Supervisor, 2 Cooks, fully trained in both European and Indonesian cuisines, 3 Housemaids, 3
- Gardeners, 4 Security, 1 Engineer.
- A small library of books, CD's VCD's and DVD's.
- Baby cot and beddings.
- Evenflo Infant/toddler car seat for weights from 5 to 40 lbs.
- A small selection of books, DVDs and pool toys for young children.
- Maid's room in a separate servants quarter available for families with small children.
- Babysitting service can be arranged with advance notice.
- Telephone and intercom in each room.
- Masseuse upon request.