Subak Tabola Inn is located at Sidemen village, east part of Bali. A simple hotel with ricefield and valley view. Consisting of 11 rooms, 1 swimming pool, 1 restaurant. It's a unforgettable site, you will be received as friends and will enjoy an authentic Balinese experience.
Subak Tabola Inn is located at Sidemen village, east part of Bali. Simply designed in Balinese architecture surrounded by a marvelous view of ricefield , valley view and Mt. Agung
It easy get by car, takes around a one and half hour drive from the airport.
It consist of 5 bungalows with total 11 rooms :
- 1st bungalow we called it Teratai Room , consist of 3 bedrooms (side by side)
- 2nd Bungalow we called it Lotus Room consist of 3 bedrooms (side by side)
- 3rd Bungalow we called it Kenanga Room , consist of 3 bedrooms (side by side)
- 4th Bungalow we called it Jempiring Room , consist of 1 bedroom only
- 5th Bungalow we called it Sedap Malam Room , 1 unit of Family Room (1 bedroom with connecting living room).
- Private shower (except for family room completed with bathub)
- Wireless Internet
- Electricity: ac 220v
- Complimentary bottled water
- Insect repellent
Available on request : Fan, Hair dryer & Baby Cot
Complimentary wireless internet service is available in all guest accommodations and public areas.
Open air restaurant in Balinese style , adjacent to the main swimming pool and offers ricefield and valley views. Lunch and Dinner selections are from the ala carte menu of international, Thai and local favorites.
Subak Tabola offers a variety of on-site recreational and cultural activities.
Complimentary services :
- 1 swimming pool –overlooking to the valley view
- hour ricepaddy and village trekking
- Shuttle to Sidemen Village