Within comfortable walking distance of dozens of art galleries, restaurants and small shops selling beautiful souvenirs and curios Experience the exciting hubbub and activity of one of Bali's most important market towns, beautiful temples, with fascinating ceremonies.
Barong Resort is a stylish resort, right in the centre of Ubud, Bali's cultural heartland. The luxurious accommodation at Waka Barong features the comfort and privacy of a traditional Balinese family compound. Only 45 minutes drive from the Airport.
- 24 hours guest service
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant 07.00 am - 11.00 pm
- Shuttle bus to Ubud area on schedule
- Spa and Massage room with Jacuzzi
- Safety box in each room
- Airport transfer with additional charge US $ 25 /car each way
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Room service 07.00 am - 11.00 pm
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea with balinese cake
- 24 hours doctor service on call
The two level restaurants is in the main building at the lobby entrace to the resort. It has 19 seats. The restaurant menu offers you a combination of wonderful balinese specialties and some more familiar western dishes.
The main pool is located in the middle of the property with 1.5 meter in depth. The main pool gives you an opportunity to feel the cool breeze while laying down on pool chair under the palm trees. Having light meal, reading books or sunning that you can do in this area
Indonesian herbs and spices add to the rich nature traditional experience of our treatments to totally relaxation. This selection of treatment is available featuring aromatic of natural oil and an exotic blend of treatment. Our well trained therapists will most pleasure to explain each step of treatment could provide your convenience.
Barong Resort and Spa provides daily complimentary activities for in house guest during their stay. They are :
Trekking at 07.00 am with light snack
The guest will be taken to look at the Ubud valley and rice paddy located 20 minutes drive from the resort.
Petulu Village Tour at 05.30pm.
The guest will be taken to see the uniques of the Putulu Village which the community of the village really apply the 3rd hindu philosophy in their lives. It is called "Tri Hita Karana" which is :
Balinese people will maintain their good relation between "Human to the God", "Human with Human" and "Human with the Environment".
- Private terrace and balcony
- Comfortable bed with mosquitoes nets
- Individually air condition and ceiling fan
- Personal mini bar
- IDD Telephone
- Slippers and Bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- Sunken bathtub with hot and cold water
- Individually safety deposit box in each rooms
- Complimentary daily two bottles of mineral water
- Seasonal daily fruit basket
- Tea or coffee maker (except Standard bungalow)
- CD player (except Standard bungalow)
- Bale bengong (day bed) only at Deluxe Bungalow