Ubud, the central home of Balinese art and craft, lies in the cool, beautiful central highland of Bali, approximately 45 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai Airport.
The resort is located Just west of the lovely town of Ubud. We are within easy walking to wonderful restaurants, museums, markets, temples, and palaces. Also just east of the artist colony village of Penestanan, known as the home of the 'Young Artist', which has a distinctive painting style influenced by the western painter, Arie Smith. This small village offers many artistic opportunities including classes and visits to artist's shop and studios.
Melati Cottages are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and rice terraces. Melati, meaning jasmine, offers their guests serenity with a Balinese Village life atmosphere. We provide every amenity needed by travelers. Please see details on our Facilities page for the details including our Meditation Hall.
Comprising 6 Balinese cottages with one or two bedrooms in each cottage, Melati Cottages offer 22 guest rooms in four different types:
- Single : One double sized bed, fan, western toilet with tub & shower. Accommodates one or two adults.
- Double : One single and one double sized bed, fan, western toilet with tub and shower. suitable for a couple with one child or three adults traveling together.
- Family : One single and one double sized bed, fan, western toilet with tub and shower. ideally suitable for family with two children
- Private : One single and one king-sized bed, spacious living room, equipped with kitchenette and refrigerator, fan, western toilet with tub and shower.
- Swimming Pool with children's pool
- Internet Access
- Traditional Massage
- Taxi Service
- IDD Phone
- Parking Area
- Safe Deposit Box
- Doctor on Call
- Bicycle Rental
- Car rentals, as well as drivers
- Luggage Rooms
- Jogging Track
- Outdoor Stages
- Money Changer
- Meditation Hall (An open hall, able to cater up to 150 pax.
For guest who eager to try playing the unique Balinese gamelan,
a complete gamelan is also available)